Savage Single Shot Firearms > Savage 219 Single Shot Rifles

30-30 carbine?

<< < (2/2)

Garnett:
Tom, I have not gotten the pictures.  Did you send them to    garnettstancil@hotmail.com     ?   That is my email address.  I look forward to seeing them. 

shoptom:
emailed  again- says they're going through. Would they be in your spam?

Garnett:
I just checked and I do not have anything from you.  Are you emailing thru this forum site?  If you are, that may be the problem.  The forum director has informed me that there is something preventing some email between members and they have tried to fix and cannot do so.  Please try emailing me from your email account and let's see if that will work.         garnettstancil@hotmail.com           All lower case letters.

shoptom:
No problem- I was just curious. I'm more interested in how it shoots, hopefully find out today. I wonder if a light weight red dot site will stay anchored in them little slots. Maybe find that out today also.
Thanks for your trouble,
Tom

Garnett:
Tom, Some people have complained that scopes will shift position on the grooves, but no one has actually said the mounts come off.  One person said he put
 "Lok-tite" under the bases to stop this.  There is a one piece rail mount available that will fit these 219's.  It is for a BB gun, but according to one forum member, it works well on his 219.  I purchased one to list in my book, and it is well made, and has a set screw that keeps it from moving.  It is called: Leepers Accushot.
Model RGPM2PA-25M4.  You can google it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version