Author Topic: New Book: J. Stevens Single Shot Pistol  (Read 6044 times)

Garnett

• Administrator
New Book: J. Stevens Single Shot Pistol
« on: August 06, 2021, 03:42:21 PM »
This is a revised and enlarged book on the J. Stevens No. 10 single shot .22 caliber pistol.  Available now, April 20, 2023. This new edition has 40 additional pages of text and color photos.  This little known pistol was made from 1919 to 1933.  It looks like a semi-automatic but is actually a tip up single shot.  To the best of my knowledge, this is the only book available on this pistol.  There are 14 chapters totaling 144 pages of text, color photos, and drawings.  These chapters cover a brief history, catalogs, disassembly/re-assembly, custom models, sights, grips, and accuracy.  I will number and sign your book IF REQUESTED.  Cost is $40.00 via your personal check or USPS Money Order.   Free shipping to the original 48 states via USPS Media Rate, NOT INSURED.   For shipping INSURED, via USPS Priority mail, please add $10.00.  NO RETURNS.  Other locations please send your complete mailing address for an exact quote on INSURED shipping costs.  I will be happy to answer any questions.  Thank you for looking.

Click on pictures to enlarge.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 05:51:03 PM by Garnett »