Author Topic: ALL SOLD  (Read 3625 times)

Mike Armstrong

ALL SOLD
« on: November 05, 2015, 01:38:23 PM »
FS:

1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 26" full choke  3" chambered Utica-made .410 shotgun barrel for 220 or 219. 

2) SOLD Two-screw walnut 220 .410 shotgun forend complete with all parts, inc. iron.  Has the "stamped" barrel latch, as shown in Garnett's book.

Exc. cond with no rust, most of metal parts bluing present, one small dent on tip of forend and small handling marks.  This won't work on Utica receivers, but will work on Chicopee Falls and later guns.  The .410 barrel channel is smaller than 219 rifle barrel diameter, but can be sanded out to fit rifle barrels and the larger guages; it is very close to the 219 rifle barrel diameter and the 28 and 20 guage shotgun barrels.  $25 +$5 shipping to CONUS Zip codes.

3) SOLD PENDING FUNDS Book "Hobby Gunsmithing" by Ralph T. Walker. 

Pix available if you will send or PM me your email address.  To order any of these, put an "I'll take _____" on this thread.  Then I'll acknowledge the sale, mark the item sold, and PM or email (your choice) you my name and address for payment.  I try to ship the next mail day after I get paid.  Payment by personal check or MO only--I don't take PayPal or credit cards (or "bitcoin"!).  Not interested in trades at this time; trying to get my wife to stop using the "H-word" when she looks at my gun closet.....

Thanks for reading!

Mike Armstrong

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:28:50 PM by Mike Armstrong »

Garnett

• Administrator
Re: WTS: Utica .410 220 barrel, two-screw walnut 220 .410 forend, book
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 02:41:58 PM »
Mike, Ralph Walker was good friend of mine.  I was honored to be asked, along with another friend, to proof read his book.  I found it very interesting to read and it touched on lots of subjects.  Ralph was a good person who died at an early age.  He is remembered and missed.  Good luck on your sales.  Garnett

Mike Armstrong

Re: WTS: Utica .410 220 barrel, two-screw walnut 220 .410 forend, book
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 04:47:24 PM »
Thanks, Garnett.  When I read the bio on his book, I thought there might be a connection between you.

Mike Armstrong