Author Topic: New Book, Savage Single Shot Arms  (Read 9048 times)

Garnett

• Administrator
New Book, Savage Single Shot Arms
« on: August 08, 2014, 03:42:39 PM »
Details of my new book are listed in the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section of this forum.  It is available for immediate shipment upon receipt of payment.  I hope this book will be of help to fellow collectors and will allow me to gain more knowledge via your response about these guns.  Thank you for your consideration of purchasing.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:30:26 PM by gwsiii »

memecam

Re: New Book, Savage Single Shot Arms
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 10:54:37 AM »
Great book.  Very well done and informative. 

Garnett

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 10:23:26 PM »
Thank you so much for your kind words! 

Alfred Nesbitt

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 11:20:46 PM »
Garnett,

I am really enjoying the Book.  I am learning what I have, and they just interest me more now.  Thanks

A Nesbitt

Garnett

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »
I hope you will share any thoughts you may have in regards to unraveling the mystery of these guns.  There is so much conflicting information.

Pikie

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 06:24:32 AM »
Garnett,
I received your book yesturday afternoon in the mail. It took me until this morning to finish it cover to cover! Outstanding, sir. Very well done. I love the color photo's. It sure is a great source of informaton on this model/series of rifle/shotgun. Members of this forum, and those who "surf" in as guests, BUY THIS BOOK! You will not regret it. It is half the price of filling up your gas tank and you get a WHOLE lot more! Thanks again Garnett, Pikie

Pikie

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 06:28:24 AM »
Garnett,
I forgot to add in above reply: I will complete my research paper "homework" and mail it to you tomorrow. Pikie

Garnett

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 09:29:22 AM »
Many thanks for your kind words.  I will really appreciate the data sheet.  I hope enough readers of this forum will respond with the data sheet so that I can unravel some of the conflicting information that is on the internet.  That way I hope to be able to make some positive statements about these guns. 

Garnett

• Administrator
Re: New Book, Savage Single Shot Arms REVISED EDITION August 2017
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 02:51:02 PM »
I have a revised edition to my first book.  Please look under "Buy, Sell, Trade" section for complete details!