Author Topic: Hey, Y'all,  (Read 4452 times)

SniperW

Hey, Y'all,
« on: February 13, 2016, 10:03:46 PM »
 :DI'm W. C. Rushton, and I go by the moniker "SniperW", from a past life I don't talk much about-----makes some folks nervous-----------
I'm now 68 years old (emphasis on "old!) and am an engineer and toolmaker, retired, from Allison Engine Company-Rolls-Royce plc.
in Indianapolis, Indiana. I learned to shoot a rifle with the help of my dad and his 39-A Marlin, and he was a gunsmith and collector, when I was seven, and was brought into the realm of reloading at the age of eleven, by my grandfather, a dedicated shooter and big-game hunter. I now live in Morgantown, Indiana, and own barely enough land that I can shoot 200 yards off my back deck. I'm still deep into reloading and light gunsmithing, and my last project was to build myself the long-range rifle I've always wanted-------oooooooooooooo so many guns-so little money-------tell ya all about it if you wanna PM me at ------   wcrushton@yahoo.com    -----I'll talk guns with anybody!!!!

Garnett

• Administrator
Re: Hey, Y'all,
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 11:20:04 PM »
Ameliaz,  Feel free to ask any questions about these two Savage single shot hammerless models if you have any thing you want to know.  We will try to answer them.   Also please share with us your thoughts about these guns.