Author Topic: Savage Stock For Sale  (Read 2094 times)

Garnett

• Administrator
Savage Stock For Sale
« on: February 13, 2019, 02:44:06 PM »
This is a stock off a Savage M220A in .410 gauge.  It was shortened years ago to fit a young member of a family as a first hunting gun.  It has an 11.75 inch length of pull.  The stock has some minor scratches and a close up picture shows a couple of dents.  The original butt plate was refitted to the cut stock and is a very good, but not perfect job.  When looking closely, I found what appears to be a piece of wood carefully installed from the toe for about 5 inches.  Who ever did this, did a much better job than the person who refitted the butt plate, making me believe it could have come from the factory that way.  Miss-marked chamber...repaired stock?  It is more noticeable on one side than the other.  Please look at all the pictures carefully.  If you are thinking of shortening the stock on your gun for a young person, this would be better than cutting yours.  My price is $30 to include insurance & shipping via USPS Priority mail to the original 48 states.  For Alaska or Hawaii, I will quote shipping when I have your address.  If you are interested please email:  garnettstancil@hotmail.com 

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:27:17 PM by Garnett »