Author Topic: New Book! Savage 101 Single Shot Pistol UPDATE: June 2022  (Read 6101 times)

Garnett

• Administrator
New Book! Savage 101 Single Shot Pistol UPDATE: June 2022
« on: April 28, 2020, 06:32:36 PM »
I have available now a new book on the Savage 101 Single Shot Pistol.  See pictures below.  It has 11 chapters with 93 pages of color photos and information about this seldom seen and mostly unknown pistol.  Included are chapters on a very rare model, complete disassembly instructions,  available holsters, and a range firing report.  It took almost a year of researching to complete this book.  It is 8.5 x 11 inches in size, soft bound, with large easy to read script.  It is new and there is no return.  The price is $40.00 including shipping via USPS Media Rate, NOT INSURED.  Add $10.00 for shipping via USPS PRIORITY Rate, INSURED.  Pay by personal check or USPS Money Order.  These rates are for the original 48 states.  If you live elsewhere, please send me your complete address and I will quote the exact shipping cost prior to your payment.  I will ship internationally, but once the book is in the mail to international buyers, I can no longer be responsible.  Thank you for reading this advertisement!  Garnett Stancil

« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 07:47:30 PM by Garnett »