Author Topic: Hi from Washington State  (Read 6054 times)

rbh45

Hi from Washington State
« on: March 19, 2015, 03:40:28 PM »
My name is Mike.  I've recently procured a Chicopee Falls 219 in very nice condition.  It's tight and shoots and ejects well (really ejects!!).  I've just ordered Garnett's book and am eager to learn more about this rifle as this little single shot truly fascinates me.  I look forward to learning more from all of you.  I'd sent pictures but unable to do so?  It's a 30/30, by the way, and has an extra mystery 9MM-RF (.357) barrel.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:44:41 PM by rbh45 »
There's only one God, Ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that--

Aim Small--Miss Small

Garnett

• Administrator
Re: Hi from Washington State
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 05:09:49 PM »
Mike, Welcome to the forum!  Will you please email me at:  garnettstancil@hotmail.com    ?  I would like to discuss your 219 with you.  Please put 219 savage or something similar in the title so i will know it is not spam.  Thanks for your purchase of my book.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Best wishes, Garnett

rbh45

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 05:25:30 PM »
Will do.
There's only one God, Ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that--

Aim Small--Miss Small

gwsiii

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 06:41:25 AM »
One of the foibles of 'free' anything, is that there can be certain limitations. Unfortunately Postimage.org is not alway running 100%, especially late at night when they are doing system wide backups...

Posting pictures is usually simple. If you get confused, just slow down, read the screen, if it gets to be overwhelming, just send them to me and I'll post them when I can.

Click 'add image to post' (above the box your are typing in when posting)

Choose 'computer' or 'web' (where your pictures are, to the right of Upload Images on new window)

Click 'Browse...' to go to the folder where the pictures are on your computer, or on the internet, hold down the control (ctrl) key while you click on your pictures, do about 8 at a time.

You can leave resize alone at the default, or change it, it just changes the size of the pictures for faster viewing/upload, 8 mb per file size limit...

Click 'Upload It!' It will insert the code for the picture below the line you are typing on, you can hit 'Post' (below the box you are typing in) and you're done. If you hit preview, be sure to scroll down and hit 'Post' when you are done previewing.

Garnett

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 08:30:46 AM »
These instructions are mind boggling to me! :-)  But...thanks for posting them.  Hopefully it will help some other readers.